Answer
10/8/20 6:01 PM
First Date: Taboo Topics You Should NOT Discuss

Are you dating a cheater?

9 Dating Tips to Make Them Work

Kim Kardashian’s Divorce: 16 Love Lessons Learned

Top 11 Dating Tips for 2022

Speed Dating Tips in Padova

Is Online Dating More Effective Than Traditional Dating in Padova?

Independence, It’s More Than Just A Day, It’s A Way Of Life

Love After 60, The Lube Of Life

Have You Become His All-You-Can-Eat Buffet?

Forgiveness In Relationships

Instead, Thursday afternoon I started aching all over. By 11pm Thursday night I was vomiting. By midday Friday I was basically immobile, unable to keep anything down and was completely panicking that my surgery was going to be postponed. This went on through Saturday afternoon when I finally I had to go to urgent care to get put on an IV because I was so dehydrated. It is only today - Sunday - that I can sit up, slowly gnaw on a piece of dry bread and sip Gatorade. But this is a major improvement and makes me just a little giddy that I can do these simple things.

I will say that Wine Guy has been quite incredible during these trying few days. Don't get me wrong, he's not my mommy, which is who you really want babying you while you think you are dying with your head in a toilet bowl. But for a guy, he was pretty darn wonderful and has taken great care of me. Today was his first time out of the apartment this whole weekend and he kept checking on me to make sure I was OK. Now he's coming home to make me my first "meal" since Thursday afternoon - chicken broth! Yum, yum!