Drop your executable
Drop your static inputs (optional)
Drop your parametric inputs (optional)
Specify command line arguments (optional)
Define name of produced output files (optional)
Welcome to MTA Cloud WS-PGRADE/gUSE Portal!
The WS-PGRADE Portal, developed by Laboratory of Parallel and Distributed Systems at MTA-SZTAKI, Hungary is a web portal portal to facilitate the easy use of the MTA Cloud. It supports development and submission of cloud applications to MTA Cloud.
This portal, started based on a VM image is preconfigured to use the MTA Cloud infrastructure for submitting jobs. The portal has two main views:
- the Job Wizard view: in this view users can access an easy-to-use job submission interface for running their applications without any porting effort in the MTA Cloud infrastructure even in a parallel parameter sweep mode where the same application can simultaneously run in several virtual machines processing various input parameters. This view can be access through this link,
- the workflow development view (current view): in this view users can access the workflow development and execution capabilities of WS-PGRADE/gUSE. The WS-PGRADE Cookbook contains step-by-step tutorials on how to use this view.
More information about WS-PGRADE/gUSE can be found at:
- Manuals: http://guse.hu/?m=documents&s=0
- Discussion forum: http://sourceforge.net/projects/guse/forums/forum/1672628
For questions on installation, usage and feature requests please use the Sourceforge forum.
If you use this portal, please, refer the following papers in your scientific papers:
- P. Kacsuk: P-GRADE portal family for Grid infrastructures, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience journal, Volume: 23, Issue: 3, 2011, pp. 235-245
- P. Kacsuk, Z. Farkas, M. Kozlovszky, G. Herman, A. Balasko, K. Karoczkai, I. Marton: WS-PGRADE/gUSE Generic DCI Gateway Framework for a Large Variety of User Communities, Journal of Grid Computing, Volume: 10, Issue: 4 pp, 2012, pp. 601-630
© Copyright 2008-2017, MTA-SZTAKI LPDS, Hungary. All rights reserved.